International Students Walking Group
Are you an international student in Adelaide looking to get some exercise, make new friend, and discover the city's wonderful parks?
StudyAdelaide and the City of Adelaide invite you to join our walking group, where you will have the opportunity to meet other international students and explore different parks in Adelaide twice a month.
Date and Time:
Starting on 3 October 2023, we will meet every 2 Tuesdays at 6pm.
We'll kick off our journey at various meeting points near the parks we visit; you can see the schedule at the end of this page.
What to Expect:
- Exercise: Get some fresh air, stay active, and maintain a healthy lifestyle while enjoying the great outdoors.
- Friendship: Connect with other international students, share stories, and build lasting friendships.
- Cultural Exchange: Embrace diversity as you meet people from different parts of the world!
What to Bring:
Wear comfortable walking shoes, dress appropriately for the weather. and bring a water bottle to stay hydrated during the walk.
Register now to secure your spot in our walking group. You are welcome to get 2 tickets and invite a friend!
- 3 Oct: Torrens Weir (2.5km) | Meeting Point: Riverbank Footbridge
- 17 Oct: Riverbank to Frome Bridge (2.3km) | Riverbank Footbridge
- 7 Nov: Red Gum Forest (1.9km) | Meeting Point: Frome Bridge
- 21 Nov: University Loop (2.2km) | Meeting Point: Frome Bridge
- 5 Dec: Botanic Gardens (1.7km) | Meeting: Ayers House
- 19 Dec: Victoria Park (1.9km) | Meeting: East Tce & Halifax St